SpOrTs n EnTeRtAiNmEnT

Can't Get Enough!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

College Football

It's Sunday so I guess by default a post on college football is in order. So BC lost, proving they couldn't hang with the big dogs. This is arguably one of the only "normal" thing that has happened in college football this season. I mean USC is not undefeated, let's not even discuss Michigan's deplorable loss to a Junior High team, and Notre Dame is having its worst season in history playing like a Junior High team. Ohio State is no stranger to the top of the rankings, but I wouldn't be surprised if they plummet. Well now that Sunday's here it's time to watch the Big Boys play...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At this point, sadly, UM has become the junior high team, as much as I hate to say.

The MSU - UM rivalry is a lot like the Ohio State - UM rivalry: the only reason UM is still considered a worthy rival is because of past, long ago wins. Essentially riding on fumes, they are...